Chaperone assignments will be made for each game and competition individually. For each football game and competition we have created a volunteer registration page. Please indicate your availability in Charms by following the instructions below.
The purpose of using Charms this year is to identify who is available by date. You will receive a separate email for the dates which you are assigned as a chaperone. Your email confirmations will outline report time, departure time and any additional instructions as appropriate.
Important Note: You must be an approved volunteer through LISD and volunteers are required to re-register every year. We cannot assign you as a chaperone until we receive confirmation of your approval so please complete this process as soon as you can. Instructions have been provided below:
LISD Volunteer Application:
- Go to: www.leanderisd.org
- Click on “Parents and Students”
- Click on “Volunteers”
- Click on “Apply to be a Volunteer”
- Select “New Volunteer” or “Returning Volunteer” and follow the steps
- Go here: www.vrhsband.org
- Click on “Calendar” and find the date(s) you are available
- Click on the rainbow colored hand where it shows “Chaperone Volunteers”
- Enter your name, email and phone number and click “Enter”
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!