13th Annual Holiday Bazaar
Presented by: The Vista Ridge Band Boosters
Benefiting the Vista Ridge High School Band
Saturday, December 9, 2017
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Vista Ridge High School cafeteria
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Booths will be assigned on a first-paid basis.
• Only the first independent consultant to sign up from any nationally known, home-based business will be
accepted. (e.g.: Mary Kay, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc.)
• No other limits are placed on types of merchandise (jewelry, candles, etc.) as long as they are hand crafted.
• Booth numbers will be assigned and sent to you no later than Dec. 1st.
• Middle Inside Booth Spaces – 8′ x 7.25′ $50.00 (SOLD OUT)
• Corner Inside Booth – 8′ x 7 .25′ $55.00 (SOLD OUT)
• Wall Inside Booth – 8′ x 7.25′ $60.00 (SOLD OUT)
• All Outdoor Booth Spaces are 10′ x 10′ (outside on covered patio area) $35.00 (SOLD OUT)
• Table Rental $5.00 and must be reserved at time of application.
• All booths must be attended from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
• Set-up may begin at 7:00am and MUST be completed by 9:30am.
• Take-down cannot begin until 4:05pm.
• Band students will be available from 7:30am to 9:15am and from 4:05pm to 5:00pm to assist vendors with
carrying items in and out of the building.
• You may pull into the North parking area to unload your vehicle, bring merchandise into the Cafeteria, then
relocate your car to the allocated Vendor Parking prior to setting up your booth.
NEW THIS YEAR!!! We will be holding an online auction to be held December 3rd-8th with pick up on the 9th (the day of the Holiday Bazaar). We will NOT accept any physical goods for auction, rather, we will accept gift certificates or gift cards good at your shop/booth. If you would like to be included in our online auction, please indicate the amount of your gift certificate or gift card that you’d like to provide.
• There will be volunteers and students available throughout the day to “man” your booth if you wish to make
purchases from our concession stand or take restroom breaks.
• We anticipate the limited number of vendor spaces to fill quickly. Thank you for sending in your application early!
• Organizers will try to accommodate booth preferences, however final booth location is set at the discretion of the organizers and cannot be changed on the day of the event.
• All vendor fees are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE