12th Annual Holiday Bazaar
Benefiting the Vista Ridge High School Band
Saturday, December 10, 2016
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
ALL 2016 VENDOR BOOTHS ARE FULL!
Vista Ridge High School cafeteria
• Booths will be assigned on a first-paid basis.
• Only the first independent consultant to sign up from any nationally known, home-based business will be
accepted. (e.g.: Mary Kay, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc.)
• No other limits are placed on types of merchandise (jewelry, candles, etc.) as long as they are hand crafted.
• You will be contacted by e-mail when your application has been accepted. Booth numbers will be assigned and
sent to you no later than Dec. 1st.
• Middle Inside Booth Spaces – 8′ x 7.25′ $40.00
• Corner Inside Booth – 8′ x 7 .25′ $45.00
• Wall Inside Booth – 8′ x 7.25′ $50.00
• All Outdoor Booth Spaces are 10′ x 10′ (outside on covered patio area) $35.00
• Table Rental $5.00 and must be reserved at time of application.
• All booths must be attended from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
• Set-up may begin at 7:00am and MUST be completed by 9:30am.
• Take-down cannot begin until 4:05pm.
• Band students will be available from 7:30am to 9:15am and from 4:05pm to 5:00pm to assist vendors with
carrying items in and out of the building.
• You may pull into the North parking area to unload your vehicle, bring merchandise into the Cafeteria, then
relocate your car to the allocated Vendor Parking prior to setting up your booth.
All Vendors are required to make a donation for the Band Booster Silent Auction. The retail value must be a
minimum of $30 value, and is fully tax deductible. If an actual product is not available, then please consider a cash
donation so that we might purchase add on’s for other products – a “donated by” sign will accompany any item
purchased with your cash donation. All Cash donations must be paid at the time of registration if you prefer not to
donate an item, and of course, can be greater than $30 if you so desire. All donations are tax deductible.
• There will be volunteers and students available throughout the day to “man” your booth if you wish to make
purchases from our concession stand or take restroom breaks.
• We anticipate the limited number of vendor spaces to fill quickly. Thank you for sending in your application early!
• Organizers will try to accommodate booth preferences, however final booth location is set at the discretion of the
organizers and cannot be changed on the day of the event.
• All vendor fees are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
For more information, please contact:
We anticipate booth spaces to fill quickly! Thank you for the prompt return of your application.
vendor-information-and-registration-packet-2016 – Holiday Bazaar Registration Packet
2016-holiday-bazaar-floor-layout – Holiday Bazaar floor layout